Thirst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thirst

This is a Twilight RPG. You can be a werewolf, vampire, or human. Be Careful!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lena, a new Warewolf.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harujuku4Jesus

Harujuku4Jesus

Lena, a new Warewolf. Empty
PostSubject: Lena, a new Warewolf.   Lena, a new Warewolf. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:43 am

Name: Lena
Type: Warewolf
Personality: she is mysterious and shy, she doesnt talk to many people, she is friendly when she gets to know someone, she is strong and tough and brave, she is willing to do anything for anyone who needs help, she is mean to anybody who annoys her or has hurt someone else,

Story: she is friendly and talkitive, she loves to party and tell jokes.... She is adventurious, and loves to have fun......... But not anymore, she is now mysterious and shy, and hates to be around people.. Ever since her mother died from the Evil vampires she has changed, she was never herself anymore after that stupid vampire killed her. Her father always tries to cheer her up but it never works, whenever he asks if she wants to play board games she walks away up to her room and slams the door.

the last thing her mother said to her was "never give up, and be brave and strong for me" and then she bursted out in tears and laid by her for hours and hours, she pouted and kept saying "wake up now, wake up! Wake up!!!" then after they went home she stayed in her room and slept until it was 7:00 PM.

Picture: Lena, a new Warewolf. My%20small%20Gothic%20girl%20(3) Lena, a new Warewolf. My%20small%20Gothic%20girl%20(1)

Wolf Picture: Lena, a new Warewolf. The_Black_Wolf_by_CoupeKid
Back to top Go down

Lena, a new Warewolf.
Page 1 of 1